Wanna see a live preview of the administration?
Maintenance Mode – Wordpress Plugin
An easy way to add on your website a custom maintenance page.
Install it in just a few steps, configure the settings & you’re good to go!
It’s also included a custom progress bar, so you can keep your users posted.
Also you can set up where the maintenance page would appear, on homepage website, on website page, on post or category page.
It’s avaliable on 4 color schemes – black,blue,green,red.
Here are the settings you can configure:
Content settings – Here you have:
- Title of the maintenance page (for example Sorry! Maintanance mode ON! )
- Content message – a message for your users
- A custom maintenance icon (it should’t be larger than 300px)
- A progress bar – here you can keep your user in touch with the progress of the maintenance.
- Progress bar – message (a message that will appear under the progress bar)
Find us settings – Here you can add custom social icons & links to your social profiles
- You have a maximum 5 icons limit
SEO – Here you can put:
- Page title
- Page content
- Meta keywords
- Owner name, Copyright, Publisher
- Revisit after – when google bot will revisit your website
- Custom favicon
- Google Analytics code
Other settings – Here you can :
- Select another css theme – 4 colors avaliable
- Development ip – See actual website from multiple ip adresses, just make sure you add the next ip without extra spaces with a ”,” between them
- Select on what page you want the maintenance page to appear. You have option to appear on all, on none, or on custom website pages.