- Customers can submit a request for quote either with or without an account.
- Customer can define the quantity they want to buy with requested price, so admin can take decisions.
- Customer can accept or reject the quote. Accepted quotes can be purchased by the customer from the customer side, or the admin can convert the quote to an order form from the admin side.
- Admin can adjust the quote status. By default there will be status like Not Processed, Accepted, Rejected, Re-offered.
- Admin can easily manage offers, negotiate price of the product and transaction.
- Admin approve / Re-offer / Reject the customer request through the Magento admin panel.
- Admin can allow customers to add comments on offers.
As per human tendency we generally want to buy things that will be at lowest price or we will bargain or negotiate to the extent that price will fall under our expectation and satisfy our need.
Price Negotiate extension is the most effective technical change to your web-store to motivate customers to buy more products. Why don’t you give your customer a chance to bargain right in your website? Negotiating using Price Negotiate extension will work for the mutual benefit of customer and seller both.
How It Works:
- Suppose customer is interested to buy a pair of shoe from your store, where its actual price is $100, but customer want to purchase that by negotiating price and wants to suggest his price for e.g. $90. If customer wants that product in bulk than he can request for bulk offers like, “I need to buy 10 pair of shoe if you provide it in $80”.
- In this case, customer can use the price negotiate service from your store by just clicking on “Negotiate” button on “Product Listing” or he can use “Negotiate” button on “Product View Page”.
- Customer can negotiate on that product by sending the new best price as well as qty request to the admin that is lower than the actual price.
- After receiving the request, the admin can accept, reject or re-offer the new price to the customer & send the status notification to the customer (approved/Rejected/Re-offer new price).
- The customer can easily check their request status on the “User Dashboard” under “Negotiate” tab.
- Customer will get the email with link to accept the admin new offer.
- By clicking on that link deal will confirm, system will generate the new coupon code and mail to customer. Using that coupon code customer can get the discount as if he buy the mentioned quantity.
Have any Question?
Email : email@example.com Skype : xhtmljunkies
Xhtmljunkies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.