Lucky Wheels is a HTML5 game where you spin the wheel to win the points, it come with 2 wheels where it give a second chance to bonus up the score or loss it all.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Spin the wheel or tap on the spin button to play
2) You have total 7 ticket chances to get high score
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Wheel Settings (Total slots, direction, spin speed, point, type)
- 2 type of games (Chances, Gambling)
- Option to enable/disable second wheel
- Option to enable/disable touch to spin
- Option to preset result
- Complete game customization (Text, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS and P2.js
Version 1.4: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.3: - Option to set fixed result Version 1.2: - Fixed customize slots pin Version 1.1: - Fixed second wheel issue