Lottery Numbers is a HTML5 game which player choosing the numbered tickets and giving prizes to the holders of numbers drawn at random.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Select 6 numbers and click start to begin
IMPORTANT: This game is only compatible with ONE of the add-ons below.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
This game is compatible with Membership and Rewards System add-on, it is a add-ons page where user can singup, login and retrieve their game data, redeem rewards with the available game points. You can get it here.
- Total balls can be change
- Drum speed (Start timer, Spin speed, End timer)
- Option to add bonus ball
- Option to rotate balls in 3D angle
- Option to preset result
- Complete game customization (Text, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1280×765)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.6: - Compatible with Membership and Rewards System add-on Version 1.5: - Option to set ball number start from zero Version 1.4: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.3 - Fixed no extra ball result Version 1.2 - Added option to set fixed result Version 1.1 - Added option to rotate balls in 3D - Added option add bonus balls - Added timer option for drum - Fixed balls missing