Listable: http://listapp.inspireui.com (purchase)
AppStore (iOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/listapp-listing-directory/id1355477469
Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inspireui.listapp
MyListing: http://mylisting.inspireui.com (purchase)
App demo: http://bit.ly/2OcTZOG
(Expo account: inspireui-demo / inspireui, please note that MyListing version have not support Booking feature yet )
Video guide: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcF-HiQy-jOLg0O6d9uWhOqGhvvLfx6is
Ticket Support: https://inspireui.ticksy.com
ListApp – Listing Directory app by React Native
ListApp helps you to create, manage, organize and monetize any listing business you want quickly, seamlessly and beautifully.
Having your listing business in App makes a big different for you and your end-users.
Main advantages that ListApp can provide you with:
- Maximize your website potential:You don’t need to waste high amount of money to build new mobile application besides your existing website to enhance your customers booking or ordering experiences when they are on their phones. ListApp takes your website to the next level by releasing your business in Application using contents on your current website.
- Better personalization:Each end-user is different from the other. To get profit from them, you need to give them information that they are looking for, within their interest, and real-time.
Able to utilize mobile device features such as:
- Maps:ListApp integrates map feature into your listing app to allow your end-users be able to find their nearest interested locations right from their mobile phones.
- Offline access:Users can save their location wish-lists, images or booking events offline for later use without the need of internet connection.
- Calendar Event: Booking new appointment or making reservations can be in just few minutes through Calendar Event Setting feature of ListApp. After that, your users will be notified through their calendars.
Develop listing business on app with ListApp empowers end-user experience which will bring profit to your business.
- Higher sale conversion opportunities
- Better order and booking controls
- Beautiful and clean presence for trustable business
- Consumer relationship management
For your end-users:
- Smooth and easy navigation on their smartphone.
- Convenience to find and get real-time needed informations like reviews, ratings, offers etc
- Better controls over personal search and booking history.
Passion can not wait, start now with ListApp!
Release Change Logs:v1.4.0- 18 Sep
1. Breaking change update for performance speed up 3x. 2. Redesign the Listing Detail more sexy (image gallery is easier to navigate and can be zoom in/out, actions buttons is moved to the bottom, chat and booking can be config, performance is speed up...) 3. Chat feature is now support, the end user could easy to chat with the Listing owner 4. Improve performance on the map page 5. Add animate onboading that support lottie files 6. Add Pull to refresh on homepage 7. Many bug fixed and minor tuning up. 8. Fixed most of crashing issues, but if you can find out any crashing please report us 9. No need to update the Wordpress plugins on this version. 8. Update latest libraries (React Native, Expo 30.0), please update the expo-cli (https://blog.expo.io/expo-sdk-30-0-0-is-now-available-e64d8b1db2a7) 9. New documents is coming soon...(we are migration new document hosting out from gitbook to S3 storage and add more detail guideline)
v1.3.2 – 10 Aug
1. New multi language is support, include RTL language. 2. Support Booking Feature for MyListing template 3. Add new Language picker to support multi language config 4. Fixed the search default categories image is empty 5. Fixed empty categories image from the Search screen 6. Fixed mapping issues 7. Fixed ListApp manager plugins issues 8. Update latest libraries (React Native, Expo...)
v1.3.0 – 29 May
1. Filter features: Ability to search by filter with Tag, regions, event, keywords (on Map and Searching page). Update ListApp Manager to support new searching & filtering. 3. Fix raw HTML content issues 4. Ability to update color background on boarding by config file 5. Upgrade react-navigation 2.0 with performance improvement 6. Fixed some issues on Android that cause crashing 7. Minors bug fix and UX improvements. 2. Add Push notification via Firebase + Expo. 8. IMPORTANT: nearest location will be update on this release as well (on map view)
v1.2.0 – 18 April
1. New Wordpress Plugin support easier to config - https://github.com/inspireui/listapp-manager (please make sure to disable the previous plugin) 2. New search items on Map 3. New search default page 4. Update the app API to get dynamic loading via ListApp Manager 5. New profile page 6. Crash report support - integrate with Sentry 7. UX/performance improvement and bug fixed. 8. Add build script: yarn setup (Mac OS only) 9. Update document guide
v1.1.3 – 05 March
1. Fixed crash issue when show photo galeries 2. Add new Customize documentv1.1.2 – 04 March
1. Fixed Bundle issues and build on iOS 2. Add video installing guide: https://youtu.be/EQwss-d2I08 3. Update plugins rest-api-listapp 4. Update getting start document 5. Fixed missing image slideshow 6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
v1.1.0 – 02 March
1. Integrate with Listify, added demo website: http://listify.inspireui.com 2. Integrate with MyListing, added demo website: http://mylisting.inspireui.com 3. Fix Android build issue 4. Fix Close button when view post detail 5. Improve category page 6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
v1.0.0 – 28 – Feb
- Release first version v.1