Looking to purchase this product but I have a few questions:
1. Can a modal popup load 5 seconds after a page loads?
2. Can I use a Constant Contact form in the modal popup?
3. Can I close a modal popup by clicking anywhere on the screen instead of just the x?
Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.
1) yes, small improvements to js code are required
2) you can use any default form in the modal window
3) yes, small improvements to js code are required
If you have basic jQuery knowledge – it is a matter of 5 minutes to add changes to fit your needs. Also, I could help you with that..
Please note that advanced version doesn’t have backend logic at all, only html, js and css files. If you need a form with sending email or database feature – you have to add your own backend code or use full version of the script.
Hi, I want to create a order form, wherein customer can submit his details including his Name, mobile No., Email, address, and once he submit the form, the data is captured into backend table, and the same is mailed to us with a cc to his email id.
Sorry I forgot to add the main thing… The user needs to upload his photo, and his Photo ID proof and his address Proof also (so 3 browse buttons are required).... even these images along with id proofs should be stored in the backend table, and mailed to us
for database and sending email feature you need full version of the script.
All features you have described (3 browse buttons, autoresponse, database, etc) are default features. But there is no default form, like you are looking for, in the pack, you have to create it. Docs have detailed info how to add/delete fields, add customization, etc
One more thing: all files are stored to a server, database has a file name only.
Would all details be mailed. Also, does this form require a dedicated domain with prestashop etc, or it could be loaded individually into a sub directory of an existing domain.
We will use this subdirectory, and will be using web2app for this form, so that it could be used as app….
1) email template is a html file with php variables. you may add/delete any variable. all info is mailed by default
2) default form is a html code with js and php functions, you may use a form at any page which supports html, js and php.
Please note that it is not a plugin or drag-and-drop builder, you have to copy form files to your server and, in case any customization, you have to add changes manually.
I was wondering if this could create a modal that could say “Join our mailing list and save $X” that would provide a place generating a coupon code or sending an email with one?
1) for sending email – this version has only frontend files. you need full version or you may add your own backend files using any language
2) you may add any additional function for generating a coupon. it depends from your aims and programming skills
I hope I have helped with such vague answer
Hi, I’m looking into purchasing your product and have a question. I want to design a multi step form that starts with two buttons (“Home” and “Office”). Depending on which button a client pics it’ll show a different form. I also would like it to be a nice fade in wizard so each step switches smoothly. Can I accomplish that with your forms?
Just Forms is a set of ready to use forms and extensions.
All available extensions you may find on demo site.
Hello, There is a possibility to integrate du form in a post ? With a shortcode for example ?
what do you mean – “post”?
Please note: Just Forms advanced version doesn’t contain any server side scripts. Add your own server side logic or use Just Forms full version
I have a few requirements for my photo booth booking page:
user need to fill in the following:
1. Using a map with predictive destination text (like google maps) Get distance from fixed location to selected location.
2. Pick 1 selection from radio button and depending on choice a certain price needs to be applied.
3. Calendar must be able to have maximum 3 simultaneous bookings on 1 day and user must chose time as well in slots of 1 hour.
Each field must have a price that will be used in a total field.
Is this at all possible?
1) script contains simple google map. you may add any improvements according to google map API
2) script contains default calculation logic, for example – http://lazy-coding.com/j-forms-advanced/forms/order_logic_check_radio/index.html
seems it looks like what you are looking for
3) jQuery UI DataPicker is used for date selection. it is not a booking system
You may add any changes to default code, but some level of developer skills is required
Hi, can you provide one responsive sample page with menu along with this forms template
sorry, your question is not clear for me…
All forms and elements you may find on demo site
Hi, can you please update your documentation for the AJAX side, I am trying to use your forms with ASP.
Also can you show a tabbed login/register form on the side of the page.
thanks for the purchase
1) your support expired for this product
2) for AJAX requests jQuery Form Plugin is used. Link to the home page of this plugin you may find in the “Credits” section in the docs
3) question about tabbed forms is not clear for me. please describe with another details
For further questions please send me an email via item support page. I provide item support via emails
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $2.50
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work