It is all about Cats. While cats are generally low maintenance pets compared to dogs, they still require a lot of care and attention. It contains very useful information of Cats, which is very necessary for cats’ owners.
- Kittens are fun and exciting additions to any family, but they require more care and supervision than an adult cat. Here’s what you need to know to get started.
- Learn about the characteristics and behaviors of your cat’s breed or, if you’re planning on adopting, which breeds may be best suited for you and your family.
- Our professional advice on veterinary care, diseases, nutrition and more. This will ensure your cat leads a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Get advice on common cat behavior issues, such as meowing or clawing and tips on training your cat or kitten, including litter box training.
- Learn how to train your kitten to use the litter box and solve common problems, such as your cat stops using his box.
- Runs without internet
- Nearby Pet Store with navigation route
- Set reminder for your cat’s daily activities i.e. food, water, poop, pee, walk etc.
- Delete reminder
- Reminder history