JobCount makes it easier for you to keep track of time while working.
If you are a person who does work for other people on your computer this program might be of assistance. Basically, JobCount keeps track of how much time you spend on a job, and how much money you earn on that job. But there are many more features to it than that! And if you ask for it, more might be added.
Current version features (184.108.40.206)
- Time Tracker
- Wage Tracker
- Worklog, tracking when you work.
- English and Danish language.
- Thorough explanatory readme file, in English and Danish.
- Jobs are saved as .jbct files.
- Exporting to .txt (more formats might be added).
- Configurable settings.
- Tray icon, showing whether or not the timer is running, and allowing fast access to current time spend and money earned.
- Smooth looks to allow easy access.
- Task tracking, keeping track of indvidiual tasks within the job.
- Notes: a quick notepad to write down notes on the fly.
- File list: Keep track of your files associated with the job. Add all files to a list, and just access them with a double click.
- Auto-save: Make JobCount auto save your job for you, just in case something happens.
- Added progress bar to tasks area.
- Added Auto-save feature.
- Added Files list to keep track of files.
- Small bugfixes here and there.