Create Realistic Responsive HTML5 FlipbookiPages Flipbook PDF Viewer is a lightweight and rich-feature jquery plugin helps you create great interactive digital HTML5 flipbooks. With this plugin you are able to easily make media books for your site that empower publishers and bloggers to create more engaging content. It provides an easy way for you to convert static PDF documents, images set or pure HTML markup into the online magazine, interactive catalogs, media brochures or booklets in minutes. The plugin can be deployed easily and runs on all modern browsers and mobile devices.
Flipbook VieweriPages is a strong and high quality flipbook viewer with great effects to attract your users. The plugin has inbuilt PDF support (based on the stable PDF.JS library) as result you can easily integrate PDF document without any additional movement. See code below.
<div class="ipgs-flipbook" data-pdf-src="assets/pdf/magazine.pdf" />
- 3 render book modes – two & one page flip, swipe
- 3 data sources – images, PDF or HTML or mix each other
- Multiple instances – create as many items as you want in the same page
- Portrait & Landscape – unique look for different container sizes
- Thumbnails – the side panel with page miniatures
- Outline – bookmarks and external links
- Keyboard navigation – arrows can be used for the book navigation
- Multilevel zoom – scale books pages to make better look
- Share – share a link with friends
- Fullscreen – you can toggle from the normal state to fullscreen and back
- Download – allow to download PDF document
- Progressive Loading PDF – load the PDF in chunks for a better experience
- JSON config – load parameters from an external file
- Progress bars – informing about loading status
- Powerful API – over 40 options
- Customization – create you own theme instead default
- Help via email
LicenseThe license of this plugin is for one website. If you want to use the plugin on another websites you need to purchase licenses for each.
Sources and Credits
version 1.3.4 01/12/2018 ================================ - New: config parameters - mouseDragNavigation & mousePageClickNavigation version 1.3.3 02/11/2018 ================================ - Fix: the book stays small after fullscreen toggle - New: page numbers format for the two page mode: 1/4 ; 2-3/4 ; 4/4 - New: public function - setBookEngine (change the book engine on the fly) - New: config parameters - bookEngineLandscape, bookEnginePortrait, ratioPortraitToLandscape version 1.3.2 05/10/2018 ================================ - Fix: keyboard navigation - New: pinch zoom (2 fingers touch on the screen at the same time) - New: keyboard zoom (plus and minus keys) - New: zoom default after double click version 1.3.1 27/09/2018 ================================ - Fix: replaced config ajax request from POST to GET version 1.3.0 23/09/2018 ================================ - New: added the parameter autoHeight - Fix: removed the parameter containerHeight version 1.2.0 01/09/2018 ================================ - Fix: AutoFit functionality version 1.1.0 31/08/2018 ================================ - Fix: PDF image stretches on the page - Fix: do not use scrollbar and size handlers before init version 1.0.0 12/08/2018 ================================ - First release