“HD Wallpaper” is a cool new app that brings all the best HD wallpapers and backgrounds to your iOS device.
Each high resolution image has been perfectly formatted fit to the phone display and comes with a host of user friendly features. The stunning UI allows you easily tap and swipe your way through the multiple image galleries.
Demo Admin URL:http://www.viaviweb.in/envato/cc/hd_wallpaper_demo/
iOS Side Features
- Objective C Source Code (XCode 9.2)
- Universal Application
- Push Notification Integrated (One Signal)
- Google Analytic Integrated
- Wallpaper Display With Category Wise
- Total views of each wallpaper and GIF
- Online-Offline Caching Wallpapers (Offline not Share,Save,Favourite,Zoom work)
- GIFs will not work offline
- Endless Scrolling of list
- Save or Share Wallpaper with your friends and on Social Networks (GIF is share not work some social Networks, like Twitter)
- Add to Favorite Mode (Wallpapers/GIFs)
- On/Off Push Notification Option
- Pinch Zoom and Double Tap Zoom on Wallpapers (Not GIF)
- Change wallpaper by swiping
- Check Network Availability
- Change Theme with 5 Colors
- Easy Admin Panel with Latest Material Design
- On/Off Google Advertisement
- Slide Navigation Menu
- Admob with Banner and Interstitial ads Integrated
Admin Side Features
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel.
- Display Total Category and Wallpaper Uploaded.
- Easily Add Category.
- Easily Add Category Item.
- Edit and Delete Category.
- Edit and Delete Category Item.
- Multiple Image Uploaded at Time.
- Upload Unlimited Category and its Item.
- Upload Unlimited GIF images.
- Json Service
What You Get:
- Full iOS Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- iOS Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
We also provide support via Skype and Email
- Skype ID : support.viaviweb
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Plese This Aplication Test in Real Device because some GIF does not work on simulator sometime.
- Solve OneSignal & GoogleMobileAd Framework Error
- Added Support to GIFs - Wallpapers/GIFs Total Views Function Added - Updated UI - Navigation View - Created latest Xcode 9.2 with Objective C - Change 5 Theme Colors - Bug Fixed - Document Updated
Code Updated iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.0.1
OneSignal added and Parse removed.
fix bug and document file update.