Note: This is a plugin for RISE – Ultimate Project Manager & CRM. Not a standalone script.
Inventory Management Module is a tool that allows you to track goods across your business’s supply chain. It optimizes the entire spectrum spanning from order placement with your vendor to order delivery to your customer, mapping the complete journey of a product. Through accurate tracking of goods, businesses can minimize waste, analyze trends, and make better investment decisions.
- Product/Service Management : Inheriting from the items of RISE CRM, this feature adds many other extended attributes such as product code, SKU, purchase price, sub-group, images, profit rate, sale price, warehouse, tag, barcode, product variant, styles, model, sizes, color, warranty, long description, ...
- Bulk Import Products
- Bulk Import Opening Stock
- Print Barcode Labels
- Barcode Scanning
- Inventory Receiving Voucher Management
- Delivery Note Management
- Packing List Management
- Shipping Activity Logs
- Internal Delivery Note Management
- Loss & Adjustment Management
- Inventory Transactions Management
- Returns Management
- Warehouse Management
- Stock Summary Report
- Inventory Analytics
- Inventory Valuation Report
- Warranty Period Report
- General Settings
- Min/Max Safety Stock
- Sale Price Settings
- Product/Service Type Management
- Product/Service Group Management
- Product/Service Sub Group Management
- Product/Service Unit Management
- Color Management
- Model Management
- Sizes Management
- Styles Management
- Warehouse Custom Fields
- Approval Process Management
- Prefix Settings
Included documentation will help you upload and activate the module inside RISE – Ultimate Project Manager & CRM, if you are not aware on how to do it.
Our support team is always around to help. Feel free to raise a support ticket.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply, guiding you through any issues.
ChangelogVersion 1.0.0 / 2022-09-14