after Instagram made changes on his API and disabled photos feed with username and hashtag. InstaGet Now supports only gitting images with the access token
Note: the plugin is work supports NEW Instagram API
Main FeaturesOur goal is to provide high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why instaGet comes with tons of features
- Fully Customizable
- Select the number of photos you want to display in the feed.
- Set the number of columns you want in the feed, customize colors, sizes, etc.
- UX (User Experience)
- instaGet is Fully responsive and mobile friendly and allows you to specify the width of the Instagram Feed .
- instaGet is easy to setup with just a few lines of code and less than 5 minutes.
- Well Documented – InstaGet has full documentation, so using this plugin is very easy.
- Cross-Browser Support – instaGet works with all the major browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
How to add instaGet to your website?To install instaGet you will need a bit of knowledge in development and a minute of your time. Just follow a brief instruction:
- Purchase instaGet at CodeCanyon and download plugin zip-file
- Download JS and CSS files to your server
- Add instaGet script to your website
- Initialize the library on the page