This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Can you add support for Woocommerce items?
I am sorry but I don’t have experience with Woocommerce and currently I have other projects in work, however I have noted your request and I will look into this asap.
Best regards. Tibi – FWD.
Amazing work, Best of luck
Pre purchse questions.
I have a couple of questions.
Are the thumbnail sizes customizable?
Is it possible to put some margin around the thumbnails?
Can the plugin handle larger galleries of +100 photos without performance issues?
For the functionality seen on the demo page, is your other plugin (Revolution Lightbox) also required?
Thanks in advance,
Are the thumbnail sizes customizable? – Yes.
Is it possible to put some margin around the thumbnails? -No for performance reasons.
Can the plugin handle larger galleries of +100 photos without performance issues? – Yes
For the functionality seen on the demo page, is your other plugin (Revolution Lightbox) also required? – No, Revolution Lighobx is part of the grid.
Can video content be set to auto play on click?
Yes that is possible, autoplay and loop are optional.
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve released a 30 days unique bundle with all my work with 90% discount. Just in case you are interested.
Best regards. Tibi – FWD
I would like to open a separate website linked to a thumbnail? can i do this? also is there anyway it can grab an image from the targeted website to generate a thumbnail?
Yes it is possible to open a separate website when a thumbnail is clicked.
For the second question the answer is no.
Hi there, great work! I’m thinking of buying, but just to check a few things:
- Can a small amount text be displayed in the thumbnail when rolled over? The idea would be to have a grid of our team’s photos, and their name/role would be displayed in front of the darkened image when rolled over.
- Is it possible to include padding between the thumbnails?
- Is it possible to have multiple grids on the same page?
Thanks in advance!
The answer is no to both questions, the grid is very intensive on the browser, is difficult to explain why this is no possible.
Regards. Tibi – FWD
No problem, thanks for the quick answer! In answer to the first question, is it possible to have text?
I am sorry no it’s not possible.
Regards. Tibi – FWD.
Hi there, can I remove the randomisation from an autoscrolling grid? I’d like the images to appear in order.
Only the first images appear in order after that they are pull in a random order,I will try to implement your request in a future update.
Thanks! Can I have all playlists appear on the same grid, or would they need to be switched between? If this was possible, then I could add one image to each playlist, so they would appear in order.
I understand unfortunately it dosen’t work, even with mixed playlists in one it will still load in order the first images the one that appears when the grid loads and then it will take them random.
Ah okay. Let me know if you manage to fit this into a future update anyways!
Make sure you follow me on codecanyon.
Best regrads. Tibi – FWD.
I have SiteOrigin Page Builder, does this plugin work with it?
If it’s a wordpress theme it will work.
This gallery looks great! I have some questions.
1) Are thumbnails auto-generated?
2) Can thumbnails appear in same ratio/proportion as the main image by default on upload without customization? In the demo thumbnails are all same size.
3) Does lightbox display the main image in native aspect ratio/proportions?
4) Does the gallery support search functionality?
5) Can you force it so user can only move mouse to right and screen does not change in height ever?
6) Can you sort order of thumbnails to appear in alphabetical order by file name, for example?
7) With scroll wheel, can you make it so user can zoom out and see more thumbnails or only zoom in?
7.Yes it is possible to adjust the minimum and maximum zoom in and out.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work