Dead Simple Image CDN and Image Proxy [NodeJS]
We hide and protect your image behind proxy, fast deliver and saving cost bandwidth while serve to worldwide by Cloudflare CDN.
Why I should use this?
- If you want to save your bandwidth images
- If you want to steal image with hotlink protection
- Security for your original image link
- Helps other people to make their website faster
- Make money online from put some ads, donation or sell API
- Well Documentation
- Easy Instalation and Configuration
- No Database Server Required
- Image CDN by Cloudflare
- Built-in Image Proxy
- Bypass Hotlinking Protection
- Firewall for private use
- Normal or Hashed URL
- Purge Cache Tools
- Included Google Analytics
- Easy verify Webmaster Tools
- Public REST API
- Anti Spam with Google reCaptcha v3
- Integrated with Cloudflare API v4
- Fast, Low Overhead and Asynchronous Designed
- Strong in High Traffic with Worker / CPU Cluster
- Using Fastify v3 – The Fastest NodeJS Framework
- Using Bulma CSS framework v0.9.0
- Using EJS Template Engine
- Using JS Standard Code Style
- Reactive UI with ReefJS (no jQuery)
- HTML Minified
- Contact page + Mailer
- HTML Sitemap with tree style page
- Assets directory will be auto static
- Included with 5 static pages
- Pure NodeJS (no NGINX required)
- 100% Coverage Unit Test
- HTML auto encode the markup (Safe from XSS Attack)
- Any further security already handled by Cloudflare (see docs)
- NodeJS v10
- CDN by Cloudflare (Free Plan)
- cPanel shared hosting + disk space 500Mb
- Build source by run npm install.
- Upload to your server.
- Edit the config.js file.
- You have to run the server.js
- Done, that’s very easy bro
- FREE Setup NGINX + Core Clustered on VPS.
- FREE Setup NGINX + Load Balancer on VPS.
- Need help for custom installation? Just contact me via email.
Date: 05 May 2022
Version: 1.4.0 - Config port has been changed (supported for old config) - Dynamic changelog page - Support listening through env.PORT - Support forcing set port by argument in command line - Update library patch
Date: 11 Mar 2021
Version: 1.3.0 - Add new server status API - Fixed status page - Fixed unit test for helper.js - Update Postman file - Update library patch
Date: 10 Jan 2021
Version: 1.2.1 - Separate decorator hooks into plugins - Add new sitemap page with xml format - Update library patch
Date: 01 Dec 2020
Version: 1.2.0 - Refactor code to improve efficiency memory - Update Html Cache in routes as middleware - Change HTML Minifier Kangax to Terser - Fixed some function doesn't work in IE 11 - Fixed invalid date in status.js assets - Update library patch - Update assets library
Date: 05 Nov 2020
Version: 1.1.1 - Fixed cors by using plugins - Update library patch
Date: 20 Oct 2020
Version: 1.1.0 - Add new API for generate multiple url - Add new API for purge cache - Add About page - Add Status page - Add Documentation page - Add Purge Cache Tools page> - Add Anti Spam Google reCaptcha v3 - Add cloudflare dependency - Add new config for baseAssetsUrl, templateDir, recaptcha and cloudflare API v4 - Now support having multiple templates - Now support to change default port by set .env.PORT - Now support to host with Heroku and all cloud host which is based on Docker (Kubernetes, Openshift, etc) - Update config maxAgeStaticCache and maxAgeAssetsCache to be set in seconds - Update template structure - Update library patch
Date: 30 Sep 2020
Version: 1.0.0 - Initial Release