HTTP File Downloader is a Windows desktop application that downloads files from a web server in bulk. It accepts a CSV file as input that contains URLs of the files to be downloaded. It displays progress per file as well as over all progress of the downloads.
- It downloads files in bulk.
- It accepts CSV file as input that contains URLs of the files to be downloaded.
- It displays progress per file.
- It also displays overall progress.
- It also displays errors as they occur.
- It displays the number of success files as well as failed files.
- It allows to export list of successfully downloaded files.
- It also allows to export list of failed files.
- Documentation has been provided while it’s also available online.