The Highlighter is an Elementor widget for creating highlighted post/page titles. The widget allows you to make your heading attractive using the unique original animation applied to specific worlds or to the whole title.
The Highlighter widget supports 20 custom animation types for the header, designed for this product that you will not find anywhere else. Use such a title as a catchy element of your content which makes your site more engaging and interactive. The highlighted heading can be useful for any kind of sites like Portfolio, Blog, Corporate Website, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, Retail Company, or Magazine.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates in the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The Highlighter has very flexible settings. You can select the type of animation and set its delay and duration; adjust the offset, rotation, border gradient, and other; change the colors, fonts, background, gradient, paddings, and margins for each element. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
The Highlighter for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Highlighter widget for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 5 Highlighted Header templates included
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- 20 hand-made animation available
- Creating a unique extended header
- Rotation of additional header
- Text and background gradient
- Flexible style settings for header elements
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.4 – 24 March 2022 Added Dynamic Tags for textareas controls Added % and vh for positioning the Aditional Header Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.3 – 27 August 2020 Improved plugin performance in the admin area
1.0.2 – 15 August 2020 Improved plugin performance in the admin area
1.0.1 – 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin update and activation issues
1.0.0 – 14 March 2020 Initial release