HD Video is new application that offers great collection of Hd Video for your android device. Are You thinking about to make video application that play video of your choice. You can make Application of Your favorite Video,Tv Shows,Movie,Serial,Sport and many more.
Demo Admin URL:http://www.viaviweb.in/envato/cc/hdvideo_app_demo
- All Device Compatibility(Responsive Design).
- Brand New Look.
- RTL Supports
- Easily Navigate With Navigation View.
- Video Display With Category Wise.
- Latest added Video Display.
- Add to Favorite Mode.
- Favorite Video Display Separate.
- Video Loaded based on Your Network Preference (if WiFi on then load hd video other wise if your EDGE connection that load normal quality video).
- Check Network Availability.
- Your Server Video(.mp4 and .3gp)
- Search Video
- Admob ads Integrated(Banner/Interstital)
- Only available Studio code
Admin Side features:
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel.
- Easily Add Category.
- Easily Add Category Item.
- Edit and Delete Category.
- Edit and Delete Category Item.
- Upload Unlimited Category and its Item.
What you get
- Full Android Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- Android Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
14 September 2018
- Recently view video section added - Feature video section added - Related video section added - OneSignal notification added via admin panel - Admob id & on-off setting in admin panel added - Admob GDPR update - Code Compatible with Android Studio 3.1.3 - Secure API - Document update
15 March 2018
- Compatible with android studio 3.0 - Support RTL - Bug Fixed
02 November 2017
- Interstitial ads issue solved
28 June 2017
- Server URL issue fixed
1 May 2017
19 August 2016
- Parse removed and OneSignal push notification added
16 February 2016
- Material Design Added - Android Studio & Eclipse Code Added
25 August 2015
- Add Google Analytic - Add Push Notification
31 March 2014
- Your server video - Search video - Ad network added:Admob,StartApp
20 March 2014
- Json Error Solved - Start App SDK Updated
18 March 2014
- Initial release