Hacker Challenge is a HTML5 where you need to direct the flow of blue energy by changing the rotation of the junction shapes until it reaches an end-point that will unlock.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse press to change the rotation of junction shapes.
2. Unlock by Direct the flow of blue energy until it reaches an end-point.
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview stage easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Shape can be change easily (Image Assets)
- Stage Settings (Hub, Lines)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit stage
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.7: - Fixed scoreboard issue Version 1.6 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.5: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.4: - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.3: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.2: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.1: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen