Hacker Challenge is a HTML5 where you need to direct the flow of blue energy by changing the rotation of the junction shapes until it reaches an end-point that will unlock.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse press to change the rotation of junction shapes.
2. Unlock by Direct the flow of blue energy until it reaches an end-point.
Build-In Editor Tool:
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Shape can be change easily (image)
- Stage Settings (Hub, Lines)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit stage
- Complete game customization (Text, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.2: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.1: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen