Gravity Dunk is an exhilarating physics-based basketball game where player control a bouncing basketball on an infinite journey.
The challenge lies in avoiding deadly spikes scattered throughout the endless course that could pop the ball and end the game.
Test your skills, timing, and reflexes in this fast-paced arcade-style adventure and see how many hoops you can score before meeting a thorny demise.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Tap the Screen: To control the basketball, simply tap on the screen to give it a boost. Each tap will propel the ball alternatively to the right and left.
• Score Hoops: Your objective is to guide the ball through the hoops. Keep the ball in free fall as you skillfully maneuver it through the baskets.
• Avoid Spikes: Be cautious! Watch out for the spikes scattered throughout the course. Colliding with them will end the game.
Updated v1.01: Bug fixed (high score)
Made in Construct 3. No third party plugins\behaviors.
- Works in most browsers.
- Mouse and touch controls.
- Easy way to add/replace images.
- Included Sources: Construct 3 (r350)
What you get
- Construct 3 Files (source).
- HTML5 Game files exported.