simply does not work in IE7
same with safari…
Sorry about that. I submitted the fix. It’s in the queue.
It should be fixed now. Let me know if you see anything else.
I can confirm this works great for me in safari 4 now.
Couple of questions:
1. Does this generate a scrolling chart from an existing chart url or does it generate the zooming chart from scratch?
2. Does it use the new interactive charts from Google (e.g. click pie segment to see more data in popup).
3. If (1) above is it easy to feed the chart with data from a mysql query?
2. It does not use the interactive charts from Google.
3. It is easy to feed the data in from a MySQL query. I have some instructions on how to add the data to the chart in the documentation provided when you buy this.
i can’t get it working with jquery 1.6.4
I changed lines 567 and 430 this way:
and everything works greate now.
is it possibile to have lines changing color when a line is up or down the other ?
I can’t think of a way to do that, but since my plugin relies on Google’s Chart API , you could dig through their documentation to see if you can find a way to do that (https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/making_charts).
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work