This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Is it possible to not display the number of students enroled in a course
We can guide to remove the code but please submit a ticket in our support site. Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here.
However, unfortunately, we notice that your support has been expired. In this case, you won’t be able to create new tickets anymore. You can purchase support extension in item page. It will be on the right side : http://take.ms/8Q2Ly ( more info: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/item-support-picking-up-where-we-left-off/176552 , https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/208191263-What-is-Item-Support- , https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support )
Please note that we no longer provide support via this channel anymore(Except bugs report.). It’s all will be conducted via support site only. Please also note that many old customers already renewed their support and we have to be fair with everyone by providing support via support site only.
Hope you understand this.
Does your plugin allow for:
- Open code (allows customisation)
- Allow enrolment without payment
- When signing up, you can waiting to authorise users
- Can you add new payment methods to the system
1. You can do the customization but not allowed to resell or bundle the plugin in other themes.
2. You can create free course in this case.
3. When signing up, the system will create that user immediately.
4. Nope, not via theme option. It may be possible by customization by requires pretty much coding skill.
Thanks for interest by the way
What’s different of Good LMS and CleverCourse?
Good LMS is only LMS plugin. Clever course is WordPress theme(GoodLMS already included in the theme.)
So when you purchase Clever course, you will get this plugin too.
Is it possible to track a user by IP Address? We would like to make a FREE offer courses based on county IP ADDRESS
Sorry, the theme doesn’t have that ability :/
I cant install my goodlayer lms in my clever course this message appear
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home3/eratabut/public_html/wp-content/plugins/goodlayers-lms/include/paymill-payment.php on line 102
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://support.goodlayers.com/(Purchase code can be found here : http://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png )
Thank you very much!
A few questions –
can the courses also be free?
is there a backend that displays aggregated or individual student results to the teacher/admin?
eg – 80% of students passed…johny and robert didnt pass.
1. Yes, you can set up free courses as well.
2. Yes, student will be able to see the result from the backend and you can also set the mimum score(as %) for passing.
Hello, nothing at all in the documentation or within the plugin settings that refers to demo data and how to install it?
The demo content is in this folder : http://take.ms/Bzf4E , you have to upload them in Tools > upload (WP uploader)
If you have any further questions, feel free to submit a ticket in our support site
Hello, is it compatible with version 4.6.1 of Wordpress?, thanks
Yes it is
1. Possible to add calender and a student can enroll to the date?
2. Filter for instructor page?
Willing to pay for customization.
1. Sorry we don’t have calendar view for this.
2. Sorry we don’t have it as well.
Unfortunately, We do not accept any additional projects currently as we are really busy these times
However, you may consider this service for customizatio instead : https://wpmatic.io/
I just bought the plugin and when i create a course and publish it, it says page not found. Its with every course that ive tried to create i get the same problem
Please also provide wp access + site url so we can check on it directly.
Did you integrate any statics option in this plugin ?
I mean that I can check user activity which course they like more and others user behaviors .
Sorry we don’t have that in the theme :/
Pre-sale question: I did not see in your portfolio any LMS-based themes other than Clever Course … will you make other themes?
Currently, we don’t have plan for other lms themes yet.
I am currently using sensei, but your plugin looks so much more cleaner and theme compatible. Just some questions:
1. I need to use this for my employee training, not for the public. So I will need to disable all purchasing options. Need to remove ‘free’ labels.
2. I need the courses to be in this order:
>>>Lesson 1 Quiz
>>>Lesson 2 Quiz
>>>>Course Final Quiz
3. Full reporting for instructors! Completed courses, lessons, scores, etc. And ability to export and email reports.
4. Quiz attempt limit
5. Lesson and quiz minimum timer and maximum timer
6. Question bank to reuse questions on quizzes
7. I am using ultimatemember.com, can I use short codes to list user courses, quizzes, etc, so I can embed it into ultimate member profile tabs?
>Course 1 Must be taken before Course 2 can be taken
> Course 1 > Lesson 1 must be taken before lesson 2 can be taken
9. We need to embed powerpoint on lessons, we use another plugin for this, does your lesson editor use wordpress normal text editor? Since our embed button is built into it.
10. Auto add all/new users to courses
11. Can disable ratings?
Do you have demo access to back end to preview?
1. You can use free course in this theme. We can guide how to disable the Free label.
2. Yes, we have Prerequisite Course option.
3. Instructor can check score for each student from backend. But we don’t have ability to export / email reports.
5. We have only max timer, not min.
6. Nope, it’s fixed for each quiz. : http://take.ms/svLsO
7. Yes, you should be able to use the shortcode from this page : http://demo.goodlayers.com/goodlms/instructor-list-style-1/ (Make sure that your plugin’s tab supports shortcode.)
8. Yes, like in 2.)
9. Yes, we are using WP editor : http://take.ms/VxrzV
11. We can guide to do that later.
You can test the system here : http://demo.goodlayers.com/clevercourse/test-lms And here are videos about how it’s working : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNIFTA4Bjp3vLxWVY1RJm3tesrowXLXI6 (only first four videos, the rest are for the theme, not this plugin.)
can i hv instructor and admin demo?
Unfortunately, we don’t have test site for security reason.
However, you can watch these vides about how it works : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNIFTA4Bjp3vLxWVY1RJm3tesrowXLXI6
I want to setup a page where users only can buy 1 item which is full access to the whole site. Can this be done with this plugin? And is it compatible with Paid Memberships Pro?
1. nope, we don’t have that feature. User can only purchase one by one.
2. The plugin is not working with PMP plugin. It will work independently.
I am looking for a theme that suits my requirements. I’m currently using a LMS theme in themeforest similar to this but it doesn’t fully cover all of the requirements I have. If this theme can offer all of these requirements on purchase then I will consider changing the theme to use this theme instead. Here it goes:
1. I want a wordpress theme that supports video-driven approach for e-learning. It should be something like admins can create content (mostly will upload video files and write some texts or upload some other document files such as .pdf files or slides) then only the students who are enrolled to the course can access it.
2. The frontend does not need to have enrollment functions in it. The students or visitors of the site will not be able to enroll any courses by themselves. Only the admins can selectively enroll students into courses manually in the backend (admin panel).
3. Instead of managing students individually in every courses, I want it to have something like a grouping to group students into a group for easier management for admins. The admins can assign students into groups (many-to-many), and each group will can be assigned into courses. The students who are in a group that is assigned into a course will be able to access the course that the group is assigned to.
4. Between the courses and students, and between the courses and groups, there must be an extra field to check for expiry date for the relationship. For example, group G is assigned to course C with an expiry date set to the end of this month then all of the students will be able to access course C until the end of the month, and the same rule applies to individual students who access the course without a group. Moreover, it is possible that it can use crontab to check when each student or group that is expired. If the process determines that the student or the group has reached the expiry date of any courses, the relationship between both of them will be removed so that the student or the group can no longer access the course.
5. The site will not use any kind of payment for now. It must allow the admin or webmaster to disable the purchase system or anything related to money out of the website (temporary), because the students will be assigned to courses with free of charge by admins.
1. You can do that but ones who have video url will be able to access it directly. You may have to block the directly access via htaccess
2. 3. 4. nope, we don’t have them
5. nope (as instructed in 2.
Please, I want to buy your plugin, but i have a question please,
1- when i tried to book any course then i get popup window to book the course, so when i fyll all the fields and after booking the course why I don’t get any notification about that? please
2- and can i have only booking button instead of the buy button?
1. We don’t have the notification feature yet but it will be something we will add in couple months.
2. yes you can. After booking, you may pay by submit the bank transfer receipt and let admin approve it from the backend.
I require one modification of Good LMS wordpress plugin functionality, where the for the quiz section users are able to review their answers and have accurate feedback on what they did and didn’t get correct. If possible, they should be able to do this as soon as they have completed each mini quiz.
Sorry for late reply.
Actually, students can do that. They can view the correct answer from the backend but after doing that, they will not be able to retake the quiz(if retaking feature is enable.) http://take.ms/j4O1Y
please can it create multimedia quizzes, adding videos or audio to questions & answers
You may put the html code(embedded code) for video and audio quiz directly in the question box. http://take.ms/8tjrr
Hi, what is the “Icon Class” under lectures used for? Is there a list of available icons we can use?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
Power Elite Author