Going Nuts is a HTML5 Physics Game.
This cute squirrel is starving! Feed him with acorns and nuts, then drop him into the richest basket to make him happy!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 640×960 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t ensure full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issues between some mobile-browsers and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: