The Glider is a set of two WPBakery Page Builder addons for a slide and slide-set creation. These are easy to use and flexible elements that can make your site more engaging and interactive. Clear settings allow you to configure the slider and get the desired result in a short time.
The Glider addons are fully responsive and support touch and swipe navigation as well as mouse drag for desktops. It even accelerates to keep up with your pace when you click through previous and next navigation. All animations are hardware accelerated for a smoother performance.
The Glider plugin provides two slider elements with different types of displays to suit all your needs and wishes. Besides, you are not limited in the description for each slide and can add custom content. This is a great opportunity to display almost any information you want in the slider.
The Glider has very flexible settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, borders, paddings, and margins for the text, manage the slider height and select the type of navigation. All this can be configured directly from the WPBakery’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Glider for WPBakery is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Glider addons for WPBakery
- Perfect for WPBakery 5.0 and higher
- Two Slide elements available
- Includes 6 beautiful WBBakery templates with Glider
- Displays Custom content
- Customizable slider height
- Different navigation types available
- Clean and clear structured code
- Flexible content settings
- Managing the number of columns for different devices
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on WBBakery
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.1.0 – 7 October 2021 Fixed cURL error
1.0.1 – 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin update and activation issues.
1.0.0 – 20 February 2020 Initial release