Event plugin WordPress is a fully functional plugin that can work with all WordPress themes, easily setup and customize without any coding skills.
The plugin supports event organisers displaying their event listings in an attractive way to grab attendees’ attention. Besides, it provides outstanding features to optimize users’ experience: advanced event search filter, AJAX filter, simple calendar and full calendar, slide …
Single Event ViewOur beautiful view for a single event makes a strong impression on customers at the first look. The page offers detailed information regarding the event title, organizer’s name, date, time, venue, location of the event and brief description.
Event Listing LayoutsEvent listing layout options we supply help to enhance user experience by letting them choose the way event listings appear on the site.
2 options we create:
- Event listing box layout: With this layout, listed events will be showcase with a large image that make events attractive.
- Event listing line layout: When visitors choose event listing line layout, event listing will be displayed in chronological order.
Besides, customers can select to show event listings with sidebar or no sidebar.
Advanced Search FormOur advanced search form will support customers filtering events based on start date, end date and category with a or two clicks. Besiders, looking for events according to customers’ needs becomes more convenient with the ready to use calendar attached in “ start date ” field and “ end date ” field.
AJAX FilterAJAX Filter gives users better experiences in searching events. You can find events that are suitable for your purpose without reloading the page.
User-Friendly Admin Dashboard InterfaceYou aren’t worried about coding skills when you use our user-friendly admin dashboard interface because with only some steps, you can easily create, edit, delete, cancel any event.
Add Event Category at Admin DashboardIn Admin Dashboard, you can add unlimited categories such as music, sports, clubs, dance … and assign events to these categories. Therefore, when customers click on a particular category, all events assigned to that category will be shown.
Single Calendar and Full CalendarWe offer 2 calendar options for you to select:
- Single Calendar: In the single calendar, you can see which days events will take place. Besides, When you click on a particular day, the event listing of that day is displayed
- Full Calendar: With the full calendar, you can also see which days events will take place but you don’t need to click on a particular day to know which events take place on that day. All events are displayed right in this full calendar interface.
ChangelogVersion 1.0.3 – 16 April 2021
- Add template for Event ElementVersion 1.0.2 – 31 March 2021
- Fix some small bug - Optimize codeVersion 1.0.1 – 24 March 2021
- Fix error general CSS in PHP