Formed is a self-hosted online form builder. The way Formed works is relatively straightforward, you create a visually appealing form via an intuitive drag-drop form creator, then you publish the form to the public to collect data you need.
What makes Formed great?
- Simple to use. Built with ReactJS and TailwindCSS, the intuitive form creator is simple to use, there is no coding required when creating a form. With a wide range of templates, you can create a form within five minutes.
- Brandable. You are free to use any name, logo, and color to align the form with your branding. No restriction.
- Faster. Lightning-fast form rendering to boost its conversion rates.
- Easy to distribute. Simply share a link to send the form to the wild internet.
- Unlimited. Unlimited forms and responses since Formed is self-hosted. No more ridiculous monthly fees for forms.
- Customizable. Full downloadable source code. Built with the latest technologies: Laravel + ReactJS + TailwindCSS, you are free to customize any part of the system.
What can you do with Formed?
You can use Formed to create the following types of forms:
- Survey: A survey is a form with questions specifically designed to gather information about people’s experiences, preferences, wants, and needs.
- Polls: Surveys can be long, so a poll is a survey with just one question—a simple survey.
- Data App: Here data app refers to a form designed to collect any kind of data from users.
About the license
According to the Envato license, if you are charging your end-user, for example, using our SaaS modules, you need to purchase the Extended License for this script. If you are using it for yourself or hosting for your end users for free, you can purchase the regular license.
- Fixed checkbox validation bug
- Fixed empty text submission bug.
- Added new input type: file uploader.
- Fixed redirection bug.
- Added translation capability.
- Added Logo uploader.
- Added pagination to form page.
- Fixed invoice page selection bug
- Updated the SaaS registration flow.
- Improved the Stripe payment process.
- Added a Setting module to better manage website’s settings.
We built an installation wizard for you:
Powerful Drag-n drop form builder
No-coding is required to build a form:
Upload your own logo
Want to run this as a SaaS business? We have you covered:
Fast Form Rendering