Use the smart Wordpress plugin Float Menu Pro to increase the usability level of the site. Implement your unique floating menu using advanced tool settings. It perfectly adapts to any design of the web resource and does not take up much of the screen space.
The menu moves along with the scrolling of the page and always remains invisibility. The convenient solution does not detract from the main content. Users can always use the navigation bar regardless of where they are on the site.The functional extension allows you to:
- simplify navigation for the web resource visitors;
- improve site usability;
- to find information faster;
- easily customize the menu for the individual requests;
- create social buttons and the user control panel;
- edit the appearance of the menu.
Use Float Menu Pro’s capabilities to the fullThe Float Menu Pro allows you to set the navigation display selectively for users with or without authorization. The plugin has the multilingual platform and is configured depending on the language of the web resource.
The large set of icons from popular libraries is perfect for creating the unique menu. Use the built-in modal window to inform users or add the form through the shortcode.Try all the features of the plugin:
- change the location of your menu on the site;
- test the plugin on various Wordpress themes;
- add the unlimited number of menu items on the page;
- adjust indents between the labels, the main buttons and submenus;
- use hierarchy for comfortable navigation;
- change the appearance of the panel to your flavor;
- experiment with dies and labels of menu items;
- use the animation to create interesting effects;
- customize the modal window for personal purposes, change its location and color palette.
Ver 2.4 - Added: Label font size settings - Update: FontAwesome to the version 5.2.0 Ver 2.2.1 - Added: setting for icon size - Added: setting for icon size on mobile - Optimized: main style and script of the plugin - Fixed: save and created a new items - Fixed: click on mobile - Fixed: list of float menus