This is a complete Unity game, called FireFall.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Hold and move your finger left-right on the screen to aim.
On desktop/web : Use ’A-D’ keys on your keyboard to aim. Press ’Space’ to shoot.
Your goal is to destroy as many of the obstacles as you can.
However, if an obstacle passes the top of the level, then the game is over.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- One endless level
- Spawning system
- Increasing difficulty
- Power-up (more balls)
- Score/highscore system
- Sound effects, background music
- Revive system
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Three basic skins
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin