preview/01_preview_loading.jpg preview/02_preview_landing.jpg preview/03_preview_gameplay1.jpg preview/04_preview_gameplay2.jpg preview/05_preview_gameplay3.jpg preview/06_preview_gameplay4.jpg preview/07_preview_gameresult.jpg preview/08_preview_not_support.jpg preview/09_preview_portrait_gameplay1.jpg preview/10_preview_portrait_gameplay2.jpg preview/11_preview_portrait_gameplay3.jpg preview/12_preview_portrait_gameplay4.jpg
Feed Monster is a HTML5 game where you have to simply score as many points by eating the small dots all around the maze, and you can eat the monsters for points effectively after eating the energizer. Experience endless maze instead of classic mode to challenge yourself for different game play.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 and 768×1024 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
This game is compatible with Multiplayer add-on, it is a add-ons page where user can join and play with other online players. You can get it here.
- 14 maps and 6 themes ready to play
- Classic and endless maze mode
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview and edit maze
- Theme Settings (Color, Monster, Collection)
- Maze Settings (Wall, Player Position, Total Monsters)
- Game Settings (Speed, Score, Level)
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768 and 768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive support Landscape and Portrait mode)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.6 - Fixed score issue Version 1.5 - Improved multiplayer script Version 1.4 - Updated sound function - Added music button Version 1.3 - Added on-screen control - Fixed fullscreen issue Version 1.2 - Fixed map loop issue Version 1.1: - Fixed canvas issue