Feed Math is a HTML5 game where player must feed the correct sum of a combination of sushi plates (numbers) to solve the equation.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Tap or click the two sushi plates (numbers) that is solve the equation.
2. Keep feeding human with the correct sum to get high score.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Foods can be change easily (Image Assets)
- Complete customization (Game Score, Game Timer, Plate Position, Total Roll Plates, Human, Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Tap Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.3: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.2: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.1: － Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen