Feed Math is a HTML5 game where player must feed the correct sum of a combination of sushi plates (numbers) to solve the equation.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Tap or click the two sushi plates (numbers) that is solve the equatation.
2. Feed human with the correct sum as much as possible to get high score.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete customization (Score, Timer, Plate Position, Total Roll Plates, Human, Text, Images)
- Foods can be change easily
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Tap Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.2: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.1: － Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen