What is Easy Video Player ?
Easy Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server, Youtube videos or Vimeo videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE7/IE8, this is made possible by incorporating four video engines into the Easy Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube video engine and flash normal video engine. Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple instances manager, flexible skin, share, embed, subtitles, video annotations, etc, it makes it the best and most flexible video player available on sale.
Easy Video Player main features:
Only mp4 video file required.
Support for local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube videos.
Support for subtitles files (.srt or txt).
HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Optional subtitles selector. EVP supports multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at runtime using an optional subtitle selector.
Support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
Optional fill entire video screen, this feature will allow to fill the gaps of the video player, you can have for example a real full width player, example here.
Youtube video quality buttons selectors from the video control bar. The available quality rates will be displayed in a cool way so you can select the desired quality for the playing video.
The video player can play a HD video on desktop machines and a smaller video on mobile devices, this useful feature is optional, this means that the video player can play the same video source on all desktop machines or mobile devices.
Support for multiple instances.
Multiple instances manager, this is a great feature that allows automated control over all Easy Video Player instances. Once a video instance is playing the other instances can be set to pause or stop. For example if this feature is set to stop all instances will stop and interrupt the download process this way the page will not load more then one video at the time.
Optional video poster, the poster is visible when the video player is stopped plus support for two poster sources one for desktop machines and one for mobile devices. Please note that a single source can be used for both for desktop machines and mobile devices.
Optional preroll, midroll, postroll / ads / advertisement video or image (similar to youtube ads with extra features). EVP supports unlimited ads they can be added and configured easily.
Optional commercial popup ads (similar to youtube popup ads are displayed). Multiple ads can be added for a video, also the show and hide time can be specified, for example a pupup ad commercial can be showed at second 10 and hidden at second 40.
Usage of the same Easy Video Player custom skin even for the Youtube videos.
Optional keyboard support.
Eight skins included with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files included.
Optional annotations, similar to youtube annotations but with full controll over the content and mobile support.
Full HTML and CSS for the annotations content.
Annotations start / show and stop / hide time can be easely sepcified.
Optional annotations animations between the annotations states.
Use EVP as a video background and even controll it using the API, EVP can be used as a video background for any any HTML page, example here.
HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex: #FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
Multiples display types: responsive / fixed / fullscreen / popup…
Chromeless support, it can be used to create your own video player or as background video, example here.
Optional custom watermark logo. The logo can be set to hide with the control bar or to always be visible, also the logo position is customizable.
AutoHide controls bar, the video player can be set to autohide the controls bar after a number of seconds of inactivity.
The video controls bar can be showed or hidden when the video is stopped or it hasn’t started.
Click to play or pause, you can click on the video to play/pause the video.
Powerful API included with example files, full set of API methods, including play, pause, stop, scrub with time, scrub with percent, volume and soooo much more.
Double click fullscreen / normalscreen.
Start volume value.
Posibility to start playing at a specified time,.
Big play button.
Play / pause button.
Current and total time (optional).
Volume button (optional).
Volume scrubber (optional).
Share, embed, subtitles button (optional).
Fullscreen button (optional).
What our clients are saying:
Version 4.7 Release Date 26.06.2017
- Added HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Version 4.6 Release Date 20.05.2017
- Optional pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll / ads / advertisement video or image (similar to youtube ads with extra features). EVP supports unlimited ads they can be added and configured easily.
Version 4.5 Release Date 16.05.2017
- Added optional download video button.
Version 4.4 Release Date 06.05.2017
- Added support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
- Added optional subtitles selector. EVP supports now multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at run time using an optional subtitle selector.
Version 4.3 Release Date 24.03.2017
- Improved functionality on IOS (Iphone) now the video plays inline just like on any other mobile device, it will not go full screen on play, this way the functionality is exactly the same on all mobile devices.
- Added optional annotations, similar to youtube annotations but with full control over the content and mobile support.
- Optional annotations positioning tool.
- Full HTML and CSS for the annotations content.
- Annotations start / show and stop / hide time can be easely specified..
- Optional annotations animations between the annotations states.
- Added option to be able to scrub the video at a specified time at first play.
- Added API method to scrub the video at a specified time.
Version 4.2 Release Date 24.03.2017
- Optional fill entire video screen, this feature will allow to fill the gaps of the video player, you can have for example a real full width player, example here.
- Use EVP as a video background and even controll it using the API, EVP can be used as a video background for any any HTML page, example here.
- HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex:#FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
- Added posibility to modify volume on mobile devices
Version 4.1 Release Date 28.11.2016
- Added support for optional pop-up commercial windows.
- Fixed some rendering glitches in the classic skins.
Version 4.0 Release Date 15.02.2016
- Added support for optional subtitles.
- Added support for Vimeo videos.
- Improved share window.
Version 3.2 Release Date 22.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
- Fixed bug related to autoplay if the Youtube player is disabled.
- Added support for Youtube 4K videos 1440p & 2160p.
Version 3.1 Release Date 26.07.2015
- Fixed a possible conflict issue with the Youtube API.
- Fixed a video time display bug.
Version 3.0 Release Date 30.08.2014
- Added support for ads / advertisement video (similar to youtube ads).
- Added a new display type “afterParent”, this display type allows the player to resize based on the parent width and height.
- Improved fullscreen functionality.
- improved documentation.
Version 2.2 Release Date 12.06.2014
- Fixed bug caused by Youtube API.
Version 2.1 Release Date 10.05.2014
- Fixed bugs related to Opera and Safari on Windows (the Youtube API was initialized inconsistently).
- Added remove cursor in full screen mode when the video control bar is hiding.
- Improved video scrubber functionality (the scrubber is always visible regardless of window size).
- Added autoScale feature (useful when resizing the player)
- Added a 3rd option for the right-click context menu, now it can also have the browser default value.
Version 2.0 Release Date 16.04.2014
- Fixed iphone bug (the video player couldn’t start playing with a mp4 video).
- Added embed & share.
Wordpress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/easy-video-player-wordpress-plugin/8537670
BUY ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN A MEGA BUNDLE WITH A 90% DISCOUNT!!! THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER SO HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! : https://codecanyon.net/item/fwd-mega-bundle/19117054