Draw a Line is a HTML5 puzzle game where you can draw a line that is recorded and played back like a pattern, the object is to draw a line that it will remove colored dot when it repeats across the screen without hitting a black dot.
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Start drawing a line on the screen.
2) Wherever your line drawing ends is where the next one will start until it either runs off the screen or runs into a black dot.
3) Eliminate colored dot from the screen to complete
Build-In Editor Tool to build your own puzzle:
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- There are total 25 Levels gameplay
- Levels Settings (Dot size, color, total row and column)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit levels
- Line (Color, size, timer)
- Complete game customization (Text, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Portrait Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.1: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser