Dice Game is a HTML5 game where you have three dice that will roll to determine if you will win or lose the bet you have placed.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Click start to begin.
2. Place your bet at the available options and click roll.
3. The dice results a win or loss on your bet.
4. Win as much as possible in 5 minutes.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete customization (Credit, Timer, Text, Images)
- Bet area can be change easily (Position, Dimension, Win Type)
- Chips can be change easily (Assets, Credit)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Tap Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.3: － Fixed dice random numbers Version 1.2: － Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.1: － Fixed Facebook share issue