NOTE: With the current version, all elements will be changed to Archive title, Archive description, Archive posts and will display corresponding with Title, Description, lists posts for posts categories and posts tags.
- Have you ever felt Uncomfortable with the post category page your site?
- Your post category pages look too similar to other website?
- The post category pages default layouts are not helping you customize it to your style.
- If you are having problems because of those problems , you’ve come to the right place!.
Customize Post Categories for UX Builder (Flatsome Theme) plugin is the perfect choice for you to solve all those problems.
With Customize Post Categories for UX Builder (Flatsome Theme) plugin, Makes it much easier to use UX Builder in post category pages.
- Compatible with all versions of UX Builder.
- Easy setup & easy to use: Intuitive UI lets you configure quickly and easily.
- No Coding Required: No burden. No more stress in case your codes go wrong.
- Simply Drag & Drop: Building Post Category page your style without checking the code just drag and drop elements in UX Builder.
- Create Post Category pages in your style: Easily customize the post category pages to your style with UX Builder elements.
- Work with UX Builder: We love UX Builder, and we think you do, too..
- Speed things up & save your time: You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy time! This is how you do it since we already took the harder part.
- Amazing Support: With every purchase you will receive 6 months of included support. If you have help integrating the plugin, we will help you!.
- Still More To Explore: Purchase and experience more functions. Always update with more better functions in the future.
- (NEW) Added Posts Tags Templates: With this feature, you will easily customize the post tag pages to your style with UX Builder elements.
- (NEW) Added Category Thumbnail element: With this element, you can show Image by that category (Banner, Thumbail,..).
- (NEW) Added Subcategories element: With this element, you can show list subcategories by that category.
How it work?
After installing and activating the plugin, you will create the templates with your style with UX Builder (Flatsome). If you want to use that templates for post category pages, just select a specific template and click Active button in Posts >> Categories Templates menu.
- But if you want: Each post category use a specific template. For example: There are three post category such as: Classic, Post Formats, Technology. You want post category Classic to use Classic template simply visit the post category Classic edit page and select Template option with Template as Classic template, similar that apply for post category Post Formats & post category Technology.
- Customize posts categories pages:
- Customize posts tags pages:
Video Demo: Customize Post Categories for UX Builder.
Sep 05, 2022 – Version 1.3.2
- Improved code. - Added: Category thumbnail element. - Added: Subcategories element.
July 20, 2022 – Version 1.3.1
- Added: alt attribute in img tag on Archive posts element. - Improved : SEO on Archive posts element.
Jan 29, 2022 – Version 1.3.0
- Added : Duplicate template.
January 01, 2022 – Version 1.2.0
- Added : Full Width - Transparent Header option. - Added : Full Width - Transparent Header - Light Text option. - Added : Full Width - Header on Scroll option.
December 02, 2021 – Version 1.1.0
- Fixed: Archive posts element not working. - Added: Posts Tags templates. - Added: Compatible with WPML language. - Added: Compatible with Polylang language. - Renamed: Categories Templates to Archive Templates. - Changed: Preview Icon element for Post Archive. - Changed: Content for Archive Title element. - Changed: Replace Category title element to Archive title element. - Changed: Replace Category description element to Description element. - Changed: Replace Category posts element to Archive posts element.
September 22, 2021 – Version 1.0.0
- Version 1.0.0 Initial Release