Salon booking online system is developed to ensure multi function support for services such as appointment booking, scheduling, reports, billing and payments for the maximum utilization of available resources.
The various management features attached to the salon appointment apps offer customers the advantage of store locator tools, booking confirmation notifications, check-in timings, wait list and upcoming discount coupons.
- React native version : "0.64.2" - Android gradle version : "4.1.0" - Android target sdk version : "29" - Xcode version = "13.2.1" - React navigation lib and version : "@react-navigation/native": "6.0.1" - React bottom tab lib and version : "@react-navigation/bottom-tabs": "^6.0.5", - Language change lib and version : "i18next": "^20.2.2" - Map lib and version : "react-native-maps": "^0.29.4" - Used Functional component - Created common component - Added Splash screen in native side - Used Video player - Used image slider box
Features – For The Customer
- In-built Calendar Customers can open the app, check reservations that are directly linked to your in-house calendar, and book their appointments accordingly.
- Commitment Fee Be sure to include a commitment fee to ensure customers show up for their appointments.
- In-App Payments In-app payments make it infinitely easy for your customers to make payments, especially in the post-COVID era. In-app payments allow you to manage your customer’s transactions and payment details.
- Loyalty Program A loyalty program allows you to show the customers for care about them. Variety of other perks and rewards for the most loyal customers, thus boosting your chances of retaining them and getting them to bring in new customers.
- Style Library Including a style library can be incredibly useful. Adding a photo gallery with tons of photos for your customers to choose from can help give stylists a definite idea of what they want, thus improving communication.
- Push Notifications Considering the number of apps and software on the market, it can be easy for the customer to forget about yours. Push notifications are, by far, the best way to let your customers know that you are around. They allow you to send your customers the latest updates and news.
- Location based Search Every app these days uses GPS. Here, In Salon App also, includes GPS to help customers find the salon with the help of location.
- Reminder Customer receives the reminder for upcoming appointment, so that Customer can be make their availability space with respect to bookings.
- Blog Customer is able view the blog of service provider and also the haircare & other tips added by Service Provider
- Client Management 1.The provision to view, add, and delete users 2.The provision to view client audits of beauticians 3.View and manage client profiles
- Appointment Management This feature allows the admin to view and manage the past and upcoming appointments.
- Beautician Management Use this feature to add, delete, or update beautician management. You can also view the beautician’s timetable.
- Service Management The service management allows the admin to view, add, delete, and edit data. This data includes bank details, ID card and beautician records, and appointments.
- Blog Service Providers can add the work, also able to add the tips for hair as well as skin.