ClassifiedsPlus is a fully featured Classified Ads CMS with responsive layout so that it looks good on both desktop and mobile. This script was created with the goal of being extremely fast to load, flexible to customize and minimal code structure.
Classifed Ads Features Overview
- All native PHP, easy to modify code
- Extremely fast page load times
- Can handle thousands of listings with speed
- Works fine on shared hosts even with thousands of listings
- Easy installer, get up and running in 5 minutes
- Configurable permalink structure for the single listing page(similar to Wordpress)
- Templating system based on Bootstrap 4
- Custom fields per category or global
- Search by custom field
- Filter results by custom fields (e.g. fuel type for cars)
- Configurable credits based plans/packages (free, paid, one time payment, monthly, annual, featured listing)
- Google Maps, Mapbox, OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia Maps compatible
- Geolocation support (HTML 5 API)
- Filter results by distance from the user’s geolocation (with configurable distance values)
- Maintenance mode
- Payment Gateways: Paypal, Stripe
- Claim listings so you can populate your site with listings (good for business related ads)
- Contact owner form for each listing
- Create static pages and blog posts using TinyMCE
- Multiple categories per listing
- Built-in contact page (contact site owner) with form to email
- Templating system with child theme support
- Multi-language support
- Rating system
- Click to chat with whatsapp
- User comments
- XML Sitemap auto generator
- Favorites (bookmarking)
- Upload limit of photos
- Login with Facebook, Twitter and email account
- Multiple currencies support
- Built-in carousel and lightbox
- Responsive design looks good on mobile and desktop
- SEO optmized, friendly URLs, user-defined meta descriptions
- Translation text editable in the admin area (or by editing the sql file)
- Intuitive and simplified files and folders structure, no complicated nested folders makes it easy to edit
- Fast support
ClassifiedsPlus allows you to define credits based packages/plans for bulk purchasing of ads (1 credit = 1 ad). Credits packages/plans can be one time purchases or subscription based billing(monthly or annual).
ClassifiedsPlus allows you to create “Custom Fields” on the category level or create global custom fields. For example, you can create attributes such as Brand, Model Year, Fuel Type and Transmission for the Car and Trucks category and Number of Bedrooms, Number of Bathrooms for the Housing category.
It is also possible to define how you want the custom field to show in the results filter. Using the example above, you can define the Model Year custom field to show as a select drop down in the listing creation form but show as a range filter of type number in the results page (e.g. user can filter Model Year from 2015 to 2020 to retrieve all vehicles between this range). Range filters are available as number, text and select types. Instead of range, you can also show the custom field filter as checkbox, radio, simple select (e.g. user can filter Number of Bathrooms by checking 1 and 2 bathrooms only).Examples of custom attributes filters using range, checkbox, select etc:
Bootstrap based design
ClassifiedsPlus uses the Bootstrap 4 layout grid, its components and utilities and it has a very neutral theme that can easily adapt to several business types. This also makes it easy for third party designers to make layout modifications because they only need to be familiar with the Bootstrap framework.
Monetize Your Site
Flexible pricing plans allows you to create one time payments as well as monthly and annual recurring subscriptions. Current payment gateways supported are:
ClassifiedsPlus comes with a simple blog system that allows you to create blog posts and pages and uses the popular TinyMCE wysiwyg editor. You can define whether to show a post in the feed, if not, it will be a stand alone page.
ClassifiedsPlus supports multiple map providers: Mapbox, HERE, TomTom, Wikimedia, OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. You can choose one or multiple ones. If you select multiple map providers ClassifiedsPlus will randomly select one on every page load. Useful if you want to take advantage of the free usage quotas of multiple map providers.
Allow ad owners to create coupons for deals and discounts. Users can browse all coupons available on the site.
Fast Loading Times
ClassifiedsPlus was designed with loading speed in mind. All pages load fast, including the admin area which will almost never show you spinning animations that impact your productivity.
Geolocation test: To test the geolocation functionality, it’s possible to emulate your location in the browser, set it to 34.013448,-118.488708. In Google Chrome, open Chrome DevTools(F12), then press Control+Shift+P(Command+Shift+P for Mac), then type sensors, select Show Sensors, and press Enter. The Sensors tab opens up at the bottom of your DevTools window. Select “Overrides” -> “Other” and enter 34.013448 for lat,-118.488708 for lng.
Admin Demo: Please watch the admin demo video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PACQe34CHMo
Please access the user guide at: http://x-php.pro/docs/classifiedsplus/
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQL 5.6.*+ (Requires FULLTEXT search in InnoDB)
v.4.12 7 October, 2020 v.4.11 22 August, 2020 v.4.10 9 August, 2020 v.4.09 17 July, 2020 v.4.08 4 July, 2020 v.4.07 4 July, 2020 v.4.06 30 June, 2020 v.4.05 17 May, 2020 v.4.04 30 Apr, 2020 v.4.03 22 Feb, 2020 v.4.02 3 November, 2019 v.4.01 26 October, 2019 v.4.00 22 September, 2019 v.3.02 15 August, 2019 v.3.01 11 August, 2019 v.3.00 01 July, 2019 v.2.05 07 June, 2019 v.2.04 04 June, 2019 v.2.03 02 June, 2019 v.2.02 23 May, 2019 v.2.01 23 May, 2019 v.2.00 10 May, 2019
classifieds, classified ads CMS, buy and sell script, classified script, craigslist, olx clone, open source classified ads script with geolocation support