Class Ease is exclusively designed for colleges, universities and individual teachers looking to manage their class online and manage it’s academics, exams, results, attendance and actively collaborate with their students. With it’s comprehensive and extensive system, it caters all the needs and necessities of an actual physical class. Teachers/Admin can create courses and can add any type of contents to it whether it be an online quiz, assignment or even a class test with a most convenient way of assigning marks, viewing student progress and so on. The extensive online quiz provides features such as multiple question types (single choice, multiple choice, fill in blank, order sort), questions shuffling, individual question marks and negative marking as well. The courses offered can be organized in a program/discipline with or without a grading criteria as well.
Along with these unique features, it does offer all other regular features like gmail & linkedin login, separate user interfaces for all user types (admin, teachers, students), notifications, notes, user roles, batch management, semesters, programs & More. The system is built on codeigniter with a complete and easy to use admin panel for controlling content and features on the system. With the minimum set of installation requirements, it can be set up on any apache or nginx hosting.
Individual Teacher Work Flow
Institute Work Flow
Admin : https://classease.code-wand.com/admin
Email : email@example.com
Pass : 60703310
Teacher Area : https://classease.code-wand.com/teachers
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pass : 60703310
Student Area : https://classease.code-wand.com/students
Email : email@example.com
Pass : 60703310
Installation & Setup
Instructions are included in documentation for installation and complete usage of the system with step by step pictorial guides. Follow this video for database setup and script installation.
The set of requirements are very simple and are available/enabled on most of the hosting providers.
- Apache or nginx
- Database support (e.g. mysql or mssql)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- PDO extension support
- PHP GD library support
- OpenSSL support
- CURL support
- Uploads folder needs to be writeable
- Separate interfaces and session management for admin, teacher and student
- Dynamic Grading Criteria
- Semesters for course organizations
- Batch management for students organization
- Subjects management as definition/blue print of a course
- Programs management specially for colleges and universities
- Courses with simplest to extensive settings
- Course reviews with dynamic traits management
- Lessons as course component which can be seen online with or without restriction of download
- Activities as course component (Class Participation, Guest Lectures etc) for which teachers can assign marks to students
- Assignments as course component (Final Year Project, Project Presentation) for which teachers can assign marks to students. Contrary to activities, students can submit any file.
- Quizes as course component with four question types (single choice, multiple choice, fill in blanks, order sort). Marks will be calculated automatically and compiled in overall course marks.
- Course Enrollments which can be done in three different ways (By only admin, Self Enrollment by students, Self enrollment by students but with approval of admin) depending on course setting.
- Programs Registrations which can be done in three different ways (By only admin, Self Enrollment by students, Self enrollment by students but with approval of admin) depending on program setting.
- Student Dues management
- Teachers management with permissions and with the ability to register themselves (if allowed)
- Students management with the ability to register themselves (if allowed)
- Language Selection (with one language selector at a time)
- Settings management
Update LogVersion 1.1 – 1st June, 2021
-Added : Payment gateways (stripe and paypal). -Added : Manual marking of dues as paid or unpaid. -Added : Results download in excel of a particular activity, quiz or assignment by admin. -Added : Make calendar events clickable. -Fixed : Linkedin remote request issue. -Fixed : Login issues. -Fixed : Admin Course content listings issue. -Removed : Useless links in student dashboard stats.