Chop Chop is a HTML5 game where you present a postal worker who works for a post office to chop to approve or reject the envelope.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse to press and hold stamp rubber to move around
2. Press on the blinking stamp to chop
3. Chop on all the stamps for next envelope within timer
4. Reject the insufficient postage post
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Envelopes details (Image Assets, Name, Address)
- Stamps can be change easily (Image Assets, Cost)
- Complete customization (Game Timer, Currency Symbol, Date Format, Game Score, Game Speed, Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4: - Added settings option - Option to disable share option - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.3: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.2: － Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.1: － Fixed Facebook share issue