Carnival Ducks is a HTML5 Shooting game.
Try your luck and shoot all the bad ducks and fishes!
Do not hit the peaceful gooses or you’ll lose points!
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1136X832 resolution that scales proportionally to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all the most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issues between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make a mobile app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow the correct loading of the game locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
Thank you for the understanding. ===
-Bug fixed on fullscreen feature
-Sound library updated
- Bug fixed on fullscreen in i-frame
- Bug fixed if used with CTL Arcade Wordpress plugin ( https://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421)
-Fixed error in CTL Arcade folder
-Minor bugs fixed
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: