The call button html widget is
used to communicate between site visitors and the support team. When a user visits your site, he may
need guidance for various reasons.
The AskMe widget can always float on the page so that the user can contact you in the most convenient way whenever they have a question. adding a click to call button to your website will help you attract more customers.
In the AskMe widget, there is a contact list where different people from different departments of your organization can be placed.
In this contact list, the title of the department is also displayed, so that users can communicate with the department related to their question and you can direct the user to send email, phone call, WhatsApp, Instagram and any other communication platform through the link.
Why to use the AskMe widget ?
- The AskMe widget is written in such a way that it does not interfere with the codes of your site.
- With the features that we have provided in the AskMe widget, you can customize the features and format according to your taste and site.
- Easy setup.
- Complete document
- More than 20 sample codes
Features of the AskMe widget:
- The possibility of placement in eight places on the page.
- RTL support.
- Specifying the button icon.
- light and dark theme support.
- Specifying whether the widget is closed or open in the initial view.
- Creating infinite templates by customizing colors.
- Adjustable popup size.
- Ability to change the font.