BoomPOS is a simple and robust Point of Sale system that helps you manage your business easily and straightforwardly. With a modern and clean design, BoomPOS was specifically made to be simple to use yet at the same time provide powerful features to manage your business’s every need. BoomPOS’s navigation can be split into two things, pages, and tabs. You can access the various pages from the side menu, and various tabs from within those pages.
- You can create sales tickets and pay with cash/credit/phone, (cash needs the cashier to input the amount given by the customer), and the method of payment is mainly for future data analysis.
- Have multiple carts to allow to easily switch between multiple customers.
- All Tables data can be exported to an excel sheet.
- You can add, edit, and remove unique customers, by saving their contact data.
- You can search the sales ticket history by date, customer, and cashier.
- You can add, edit, and remove inventory items, setting supplier price, sales price, etc.
- Setting an alert quantity for an item can show you when they are low in stock/inventory in the Dashboard Page.
- You can create a financial report, showing the sales, purchases, expenses, and the overall profit over a certain amount of time.
- You can print a copy of the report data directly with a single button click.
- You can track the sales and purchases (flow) of an item with a press of a button. (Reports Page – Item Report).
- Can be used to track employees’ work times, they can start the shift by setting the value of cash in.
- Here you can manage the various users/employees that will be using the application
- Here you can add/edit/delete roles, which are essential in managing access to the various features of the program.
- On the first launch, there exists an admin role with access to all features of the program.
- Each role has 41 permissions for the various feature, each can be toggled to allow for customization of what the user assigned to that role can see and do.
Documentation & Installation Guide
Installation & Usage Guide – Click Here
Features Documentation (EN) – Click Here
Features Documentation (AR) – Click Here
Minimum requirements to run BoomPOS is:
- Windows 7 – Service Pack 2
- RAM -> 1 GB
v1.7.0 – 20 March 2021
- First time sign up
- New error logging system (in AppData, a logs folder is created and has a log file for every time the application crashes)
- Thumbnail and Quantity added to POS and Add Purchase pages (Can be toggled off from settings)
- Add direct payment field for customers and suppliers (Updates all unpaid tickets for that customer/supplier) payment is a numeric up down with a min of 0, and max of remaining amount
- Better Switch/Transition Animations
- Slightly Less RAM Usage.