The plugin is intended for easy creating a widget on your website. The widget will be performing «call-back function». That is, you will be recieving client’s phone which the client will have specified in the widget by your e-mail.
You can setting up really any color scheme! The best integration for your design.
It is easy to configure. Just follow Bazz CallBack Widget PRO -> Settings
NEW. Request’s history on admin side of WordPress
How it looks on desktop
How it looks on mobile
The email from the widget looks like:
What will be in the next releases?
- The history of the recieved call-backs will be saved in admin panel – Done! (v. 2.0)
- New languages will be added (if you want to help me with translation – email me)
- Pleasant design of the received letter – Done! (v. 1.1)
- RTL support – Done! (v. 2.0)
Changes log:ver 2.1
* Now you can change size of the widget! * Preview of the widget on settings page (admin panel) * A 'nonce' field will be used for sending the message (more security) * Now you can delete items from history of the requests * The translations was edited * Fix small issues.ver 2.0
This is a major update * Tested up to 4.9 WordPress. * NEW - A history of the received call-backs with much of info in your admin panel. * You can add several e-mail addresses to receive a message. * RTL support. * Change the name in the header FROM (on received message). * RUSSIAN translation added. * UKRAINIAN translation added. * PERSIAN translation added. * DUTCH translation added. * POLISH translation added. * FRENCH translation added.ver 1.2
* Increased z-index * Tested up to 4.8 WPver 1.1
* New design of the message from the widgetver 1.0
* First release.