Welcome to the Base 5 game!
Your goal is to form base 5 numbers (e.g., -5, 20, -20, 5, 10, -10, except ZERO) in a 3×3 grid by adding them to a randomly generated number. Each generated number must result in a new base 5 number.
When you form a valid number, your score will increase, and a new number will appear.
Demonstrate your mathematical and strategic skills in this challenging puzzle game!
Made in Construct 3. No third party plugins\behaviors.
- Works in most browsers.
- Mouse and touch controls.
- Easy way to add/replace images.
- Included Sources: Construct 3 (r336)
What you get
- Construct 3 Files (source).
- HTML5 Game files exported.