This jQuery plugin allows you to play a sound when your website visitor interacts with a particular element on your site. You can choose any element and the sound will be triggered by the click or grab (click and hold) of that element. This plugin also includes an awesome option to set Fade in and Fade out time of the audio, so the sound will start and end smoothly. Moreover, you can use any audio file, such as mp3, wav, ogg, etc.
- Assign the Sound to any Element on your Site
- Trigger the Sound on Click or Grab (click and hold)
- Supports any Audio File: mp3, wav, ogg, etc.
- Smooth Fade in & Fade out of the Sound
- Works with Desktop Computers, Tablets and Phones
- Very Easy to Setup, no CSS File
- Well Documented
- Cross-Browser Support