ASP.NET REST API Template Starter KitASP.NET API Template Starter Kit is .NET 7.0, IdentityCore, C#, EF code first web applications which help you to create, update delete, read and manage user information very smoothly with cool UI and firster paging, sorting, and searching functionality. Along with each user’s login history. All CRUD operation has been done without full page loading by calling RESTful API.
ASP.NET Web API is a framework developed by Microsoft for building HTTP services that can be consumed by various clients, such as web browsers, mobile applications, and desktop applications. It is a part of the broader ASP.NET ecosystem and is particularly useful for building RESTful APIs.
Live Demo Client:http://18.104.22.168:98/Account/Login
User Name: email@example.com
Live Demo API:http://22.214.171.124:97/api/home
Prerequisite ApplicationMicrosoft Visual Studio Community 2022/Later, Dot Net Core 7.0, MS SQL SERVER 2017/Later, IIS, Chrome/Edge Browser.
FAQFull Source Code and code first project running guideline.
Demo Video Previewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU8ebSrIdMk
- Complete Web API Project
- EF Core code first
- Multi-Language supported
- Dynamic User Role Management
- Audit Logs supported
- Partial page update CRUD operation
- Razor and jQuery for FE
- jQuery DataTable for faster data load
- Sweet Alert2 and Toaster notification
- select2 dropdown
- ASP.NET Core MVC Architecture
- Uses Swagger for API documentation
- Dependency Injection
- Standard Naming conventions
- JWT Token Based Authentication and Claim Based Authorization
- All Methods are Async/Await
- CORS Settings
How to Run Project
Unzip the downloaded folder(API.APIStarterKit.zip)
Open API.APIStarterKit.sln file with Visual Studio 2022/Later
Update database connection: appsettings.json
“DefaultConnection”: “Server=DEVSTATION\\MSSQLSERVER2017;Database=APIStarterKit;User ID=sa;Password=dev123456”
- Server=Your MS SQL Server Name
- User ID= Your MS SQL Server User Name
- Password= Your MS SQL Server User Password
Build and run by pressing f5
- Initially in the SQL server, relevant data will be created in the database dynamically as code first approach.
Supports:If you want to modify or add new features, you can always contact us at,