we need a tutorial on how to export to ios and android. sayng its easy does not help
you can export to ios and android by two options.
Crosswalk or Cocoonjs below are the tutorials
Crosswalk – https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/how-to-export-to-android-with-crosswalk
Cocoonjs – https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/432/android-games-with-cocoonjs
If still you get problem you can add me on skype i will tell you step by step
Skype : mehta.himanshu14
Do you have Google ads(admob) within the game?
Can you help me to make changes to the game in order to be ready for lift on Google Play?
yes you can add admob ads for android build.
I can guide you for google play
add me on skype : mehta.himanshu14
The game is very great.
writer the game is a good person and collaborator with customers.
Thanks to the writer…
I bought this game today. How can I add the Local storage plugin ?
Are there any legal issues if I uses this game for the commercial use?
I LOVE Your Games!
I am VERY Interested in making a
purchase but I do have a few questions:
1. Can I use the game as is?
If so, can i rename it?
2. Can I edit the code?
3. How many levels is the game?
4. Is the game endless play?
5. Does the game automatically create new levels?
6. If a user completes the whole game does the game
start over but harder?
What happens with the game if a user completes all
7. Can I hire you if I want any work done to the game?
8. Can you set up a custom score bar that follows custom
9. Can the game be converted to Android, iOS, Kindle etc…?
10. Has it ever been on any of the mobile markets?
If so, How did it do? How many downloads did it get?
11. Can the game be programmed to load faster?
12. Can the game screen be larger (no outside frame)?
13. Can the game be set to have 2 modes “Free Play” and
14. Can I pass User & Score Data to my Backend stats site?
15. Can the Construct Logo be replaced with my company logo?
Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You and God Bless!
1. It Depends if you want to use as html5 then you can use as it is…for app stores you have to reskin and rename.
2. YES you can with construct 2
3. Its not a level based game.
5. no you have to make changesin construct 2
6. Its a endless game so the difficulty level increases with time.
7. yes i work as a freelancer also.
8. yes i charge freelance for for custom changes
9. YES you can make changes and upload game on stores like google play, itunes app store
10. Yes you can check here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freakx.aliengalaxywar
11. For html5 it is loading fine for mobiles new technologies came so yes to this.
If any other question feel free to ask
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work