12 comments found.
I 100% will buy if there is an option to make photos fit to screen by default not Fill screen .(without click on photo )
hi. i can have images and videos in the same gallery. these videos are self hosted. its possible? any example to preview? tks.
Is there a way to make the display image in Lightbox not full screen?
basically I would like it to open in this mode
Replyed to mail
I replied back as well
thank you so much for helping me out here! Really appreciate how fast you were here. 5 star rating!
Hey, I have a couple of questions.
1. All my images are nicely cropped and flush against one another when in preview mode within settings (even though images vary in dimension.) But when I insert the shortcode and preview the page, all the images become staggered, as if displaying them with their different dimensions. I would like the gallery to look like it does when in the preview mode.
2. Is there a way to disable the full display mode when viewing the gallery? Images that have a vertical dimension look awful (on any device with a landscape view, like a MacBook) since they become cropped.
1. Show on which site problems with the preview.
2. Click on the image and it will adjust to the screen size
1. I noticed the problem only happens when I add a background image in visual composer.
2. I’m aware of this feature, I think I would just like to work in reverse first. User’s may not know that clicking on an image will adjust it to the screen size.
I’ll add the option in the next update.
write me the address of the site to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! Is there a way to disable the “Statistics of views and likes for each gallery and for each image.” from the settings maybe?
Hey. Statistics are not disabled. You can disable only in the preview.
Oh no, why is the price raise: (, I wanted to buy .... I found that the back and forward button not working on demo mobile site (ios/chrome)...
It was a discount. It ended
The next update will correct the display in ios / chrome
Hi, I tested the plugin , and like it very much But i really need an option to disable the download button in the lightbox. And another options, sometimes i only want to use the preview mode only , when someone click on it , I would like to link to a specified post or a page not to the gallery. Is it possible to I can change these options, or you can add them? Thanks
Will be Social Sharing feature [ eg. Facebook , Twitter ] in future ?
Yes. Such functions will be
Hi – when I click to view gallery I just get the spinner and nothing else happens. No other plugins installed.
Don’t worry it was a server permissions issue
It happens) If there are any difficulties, I’m always ready to help
Hi, quick question:
Presale question: I was wondering we can put distance between the pictures before they are clicked on i.e. gutter (in their original gallery position before popup.) I would like the images spread out more and wondering if they can individually be clicked on.
Also, is it possible to not have names on the galleries?
Hello. You can rename the gallery on the gallery settings tab.
Distances between images can not be changed. Perhaps I will implement this in the following updates.
Very promising ! Do you intend to add a shortcode permitting to use images id ? I need to display some images within your plugin without creating specific gallery. I mean like wordpress gallery.
Do you want to have a shortcode for a single image?
No, several, just like [galleryshortcode id = 1234,5562,77765,7775]
Looks clean and nice. Bookmarked for future projects. Keep it up
Nice Work, Good Luck With Selling!