– Release version: 1.0
– Release date: 04/04/2023
– Kotlin 1.9.0
– Android Studio Dolphin 2021.3.1
– Supports from Android 16 API and newest
– Smartphones & Tablets
– Admob: Banner, interstitial or reward
– Full documentation
– Main feature: Validate the generated content with a cool API! <be> – Admob and IAP ready.
– The app is available on the Google Play!
AI Detector: The AI-based Content Detection Tool
AI Detector is a powerful AI-based content detection tool that is specifically designed to detect and flag content that has been generated by ChatGPT or similar AI-based tools. It uses advanced natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to analyze text and identify patterns that are indicative of AI-generated content.
One of the key features of CensorAI is its ability to detect subtle nuances and variations in language that are typically not picked up by traditional content moderation tools. This allows it to accurately identify AI-generated content, even if it has been slightly modified or disguised.
Another important feature of CensorAI is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for anyone to use, regardless of their technical expertise. It also provides detailed reports and analytics, which can be used to track and monitor the performance of the tool over time.
- A unique tool that is not available in any other app store.
- Available for Android, making it accessible to a wide range of users.
- Clean Code
- Detect Content blog posts, Social media content with AI
- Advanced natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to accurately detect AI-generated content.
- Ability to detect subtle nuances and variations in language that traditional content moderation tools may miss.
- User-friendly interface making it easy for anyone to use, regardless of their technical expertise.
- Detailed reports and analytics to track and monitor the performance of the tool over time.
- Essential tool for moderating online content and ensuring only high-quality, legitimate information is being shared.
View Changelog | Contact | Federal Law and Regulations