Acon is a responsive architecture, building and construction-related Website Content Management System (CMS). This CMS is built completely with PHP and MySQL. It has a nice and attractive front end and back end interface that is really awesome and eye-catching. The back end has a lot of nice and maintainable features that are needed for a modern and professional website to handle the contents easily by the client. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind of programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the Codeigniter PHP Framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by other developers and they can understand the code flow easily. This CMS is strong against SQL injection, XSS & CSRF attack. Also in all pages, admin level security is implemented.
This CMS System has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of important data in dashboard
- Photo gallery management
- Unlimited news category and post creation and management
- Unlimited team member creation and management
- Unlimited service creation and management
- Unlimited portfolio creation and management
- Unlimited testimonial creation and management
- Unlimited partner or sponsor creation and management
- Unlimited FAQ creation and management
- Facebook comment section for each post
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- Unlimited file uploading system
- Customizable in own language
- All major social media URL setup for top bar and sidebar
- Theme color changing option
- SMTP Email option
- Tawl Live Chat option
- Preloader On/Off system
Front End: https://envato.arefindev.com/acon
Back End: https://envato.arefindev.com/acon/admin/login
Admin Panel Login
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
- Made it compatible with php 8.2 - Fixed a minor bug in email sending using SMTP. - Added the menu item show/hide option
- Made the script compatible for php 8+ - Fixed the script running issue for php 8+
- Fixed the menu for mobile version - FAQ Section data showing bug removed - Mobile view bug for Why Choose Us section (home page) is fixed - Organized most of the controller codes
- Base_URL set up not needed anymore (changed config file). - Changed all the table collation as Unicode (UTF-8). - Added Preloader On/Off status option. - Added Tawk Live Chat option. - SMTP Option added in email setting.
1. Fixed the about page photo in front end. 2. Fixed the about page photo in back end. 3. Added new field in 'tbl_page' table into the database and its name is 'about_photo'
1. Added vision and mission fields in the database table. 2. Updated file: view_about.php (location: application > views > view_about.php) 3. Updated file: Page.php (location: application > controllers > admin > Page.php) 4. Updated file: view_page.php (location: application > views > admin > view_page.php)
1. Changed some minor bugs in controller name.
1. Updated the .htaccess file. 2. Updated the main config.php file.
Fixed: Portfolio and News single page button URL is fixed.