“CI Chatsocket” a CodeIgniter Chat application that uses Node JS and socket.io to communicate real-time to each user. This library can be integrated in any existing CodeIgniter website or web application that is built with jQuery and Bootstrap. Inclusion is the full CodeIgniter installation if you want to start with new setup. Gentelella Alela bootstrap theme and ion auth were used on this.
Features and Functions
- users can start using CIChatsocket the instant they logged in and a single click to the user who is online enables them to start chatting real-time.
Can be installed on your existing CodeIgniter Website
- No need to look for full-featured library that would require more edits on your existing site, this CIChatsocket can be easily integrated to your existing Codeigniter site.
- CIChatsocket one-on-one conversation let users chat privately.
- Users can gather into a single chat and collaborate together.
Manage group conversation users
- Users can create and rename group chat according to their preference of topic or purpose as well as members adding or removing them.
Preview image and mp4 videos
- Users easily views and shares images and videos with interface quality
Play youtube, vimeo directly if you paste a link
- Engage users and enable them to watch, share and collaborate on posted videos.
Manage Users who you want to have this chat enabled.
- Users improve chat experiences with observed moderation handled by a designated user.
Convert links automatically.
- Hassle-free for your links to be interpreted.
File attachment (gif|jpg|png|zip|zipx|rar|7z|pdf|doc|docx|txt|odt|mp3|mp4)
- Compatibly accepts most common files form.
- All sets of emojis are available and express yourself with the creativity and style to liven up any conversations.
- Users can easily look or search for another user or conversation in the search bar.
Please read the documentation for the installation guide http://22.214.171.124/cichatsocket/documentation/
To anyone who tested it, you can send me feedback so that I can change and include it in the future updates