This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients processed by stripe.com.
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and stripe.com account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need to have stripe.com account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
- credit card type guesser
- “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
- Recurring Billing (Stripe Recurring Billing and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
- with Trial Periods (both stripe and paypal payments)
- Subscription cancellation functionality for stripe payments
- Subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- Subscription cancellation notification email for administrator
- automatically creates subscription plans in your stripe.com account
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except sensitive card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/stripe-payment-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/stripe-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please type any credit card name, card number should be – 4242424242424242 with any CVV and any future date. (Other cards can be found here: https://stripe.com/docs/testing)
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
ChangelogVersion 1.3 – released November 24, 2013
- fixed issue with empty error message in LIVE mode
Version 1.2 – released November 4, 2013
- added support for Australia
- fixed issue with submitting payment even if there’s error in billing info
- fixed minor documentation issue
Version 1.1 – released June 16, 2013
- fixed paypal deprecated function usage (eregi)
- added fix for paypal sandbox issue
- fixed issue with payments over 1000
- added UK provinces and Stripe UK support
- added support for British Pounds and Euro currency symbols
- added timezone to config file
initial release on 27 December 2012